Saturday, November 26, 2011

Must have been the mini-bites mini wheats?!

Awoke this a.m. and had this burning desire to get back on the bike.....I like where this is going as I was getting a tad concerned about my lack of motivation in this transitioning part of the season.

Searched the sufferfest website http://www.thesufferfest.com/ and felt that nervous/anxious building kind'a'feeling. Options were.....go for a mountain bike (on road as the trails are mucky) or rip the bike off of the trainer, put on the road tire and go for a road ride. With time being of the essence, off to visit friends, the choice to lace up was made.

BB in pocket, progressive electronic music plugged in, and endomondo tracking my moves, Lemoines point was blurring beside me. The legs felt good.....like....almost like I was a runner good....Short 2 min walk warm-up and 5.7 km later...ready for the day!

New plan....cross training to keep the fitness fresh..now to test the shoulder with some push-up pre shower...wish me luck ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment