Friday, July 7, 2017

Wednesday Post Work Ride at Free Flow

Been keeping a close ear to the ground as to when the XC trails would open at Free Flow moto and XC park. This past Wednesday I managed to get out after work and get the first loops of the first half of the XC trails. The other half is apparently off limits due to some ditches that were dug for some fiber optic cable..may be a while since they open.

Bought the full access pass for this place in anticipation I would be riding regularly to prepare for this season...mother nature has had some other agenda. Grateful that I still have the opportunity to ride about 5-6 km of the trail whenever I can get out there. Work has been super busy and life with family also has limited any "free time" to ride. Next week is really a write off and probably won't get out until the 16th. That's NUTS?!?!?!?!

Bike is still running well and just noticed that my first crash at the minipine took it's toll on my left foot peg along with the radiator mounts and plastics....it actually DENTED in the front of the peg...GOPRO definitely didn't capture the impact to justice.

So...plan is to get some Mt. Bike crosstraining and the one activity that I dread and doing my best to pretend I enjoy...running....now...if only beer drinking helped fitness....

No comments:

Post a Comment