Friday, December 28, 2018

Well....Well....Well.............Vet B has thinned out for 2019



So Offroad Ontario announced PROMATION which informs all racers from last season whether they have been bumped UP a class based on their dominance and success in their 2018 season. Well.....Well.....WELL! Seems Trent, Cory, Andrew and Paul are all bumped up to Vet A and THIS GUY has a season where I could really enjoy some podiums for 2019. I guess I should get one more CrrrrrACK at errrrrrr Harrr Yee Matey!

So, training is consistent. Need snow....I want to ride....no grip studs as I have lent these to Jake Stapelton to try out and he just may have gone back to the motherland of Aussie land for the christmas break....should have hung onto those but....gets me doing other things

No comments:

Post a Comment