Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another ride.....bring on winter :)

Without any races to prep for, it's nice to get a ride in, but to have that motivation to train for an event makes myself "wander" towards other interests.......Had an exceptional ride this afternoon, anticipating a solo venture and met up with Sean at trailhead. Took almost full out riding to keep up with this guy but really enjoyed the tempo.

Less than a week now until, really, my last "event". This is what used to be our semi-annual mountain bike/drink each other under the table/feast like kings weekend. It's been a while.....too long since I've been able to connect with these gents. Sure to be a solid wknd. Plan......night ride Wednesday...and mellow until wknd. Should be a killer ;) No need to post stats at this stage of the game...I geared up, I rode, I conqured :) Time to get a refil on that glass of vino......

No comments:

Post a Comment