Monday, November 15, 2010

free range chicken

That's what I felt like tonight when fil asked if we were going to get a night ride in.....I was surprised with my hesitation and my new found comfort zone in the GA'rage. It might have to do with the fact that being cold and wet doesn't come into the equation..Nonetheless, a ride we had. More like an ecotouring pre-ride of a race course kind of ride due to conditions....slick and chilly. Felt good to spin a bike that was jostling underneath me vs the Tacx speedmatic that serves to beg to be broken with high cadence (>150 rpm) intervals. I feel the Coach who calls himself "Troy" taunting me during every session. Looking forward to tomorrow's session. Fil is in and Molly also indicates she's in for a rip........looks like the perfect opportunity to intro them to Zoot Challenge......hello quads of fury...prepare for battle.

Time to hit the hay......minor side effect to night riding.....12:21 am and still not that tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment