Monday, December 3, 2012

Hare Scrambles in Future

It's been a while since I've posted last. Work has had me logging some serious dashboard time. 50k on a work vehicle that I received brand spankin' back in April...THIS YEAR kinda tells the story.

Been out a couple times on the mountain bike...the farm...CB and even rail trail with Fil last weekend as his innaugural return back to the living after sustaining that traumatic injury in Whistler.

Been running and punching into the gym. Feeling pretty freakin good lately and quite calm in the mind zone as well....I think the reading (15 books since last year....a record) and the idea of adopting a new passion, Enduro motorcycles, has me in a good head space. NO desire to race my mountain bike next year or ride super hard for that matter.....should I be concerned...don't think so...Thinking whatever "loose screws" were in my head to drive me to want to race 8 and 24 hour solo events are now....tightened back up.

I just can't get this outta my head...I'm dreaming nightly of the sensation...I literally can feel the clutch and braking in these dreams....meant to be...3 month countdown...bike of choice...2004 or 2005 Yamaha WR 450.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXaFczYK-lU

No comments:

Post a Comment