Saturday, December 29, 2012

update

My head is definitely in a different dimension from previous posts..My new obsession is closely coming to reality. In process of picking up a 2007 Husqvarna TE 450. Essentially an enduro bred race bike (motorcyle) that is also street legit. Just a matter of time before this baby is in me garage.....I definitely smell a couple of enduro races for 2013. Anticipate some go pro footage of this new experience.

Fitness wise...been punching into the gym and have been out on the xc skiis once since we got dumped on the last couple of days. Skiis are all prepped for a early/mid morning ski at little cat. 10 k of easy smooth kickin should get the soul calibrated. Bikes have been quite content to be mounted on garage wall.

January 12th is the potential day for pickup of the new member of the family...I can already smell the exhaust.....yummmmmmmmy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RmmhdVF6bY

No comments:

Post a Comment