Monday, May 15, 2017

Post Mini-Pine recap

I just came to my senses....What I thought was a complicated event became more complicated in my mind thinking it was a complicated event....meaning...If I understand this Mini-Pine event properly it's really just this....CHILL off of the start until the first stage...use that as a great warm up. Take a few minutes to get rid of initial arm pump then ride the first timed section at a smooth "quickened" pace with emphasis smooth. THEN......relax and ride to the next stage in a CHILL manor.....take a minute to stretch/prep and repeat what was done during stage 1....why did i have to make it so difficult and ride faster in the transition stages.

Not going to beat myself up on this though. This event has nothing to do with XC points and it was SUPPOSED to just be a ride to get used to the new bike. How DOES one get used to a 300 2 stroke....getting there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment