Monday, January 21, 2019

Emms chairlift runs 4 hours straight...HAPPINESS IS!!!!



Brought my youngest, Emma(10 yr) to Battawa on Saturday in some pretty frigid conditions. Also brought Dave with his daughter and Greg for his first snowboard session of the year. Conditions were perfect for what the day was meant to be. Emma was a champ with ZERO fear. This meant I got to link some actual turns on the beginner runs while she pizza and frech fried her butt off. Also made the error in demo'ing new skiis....Elans....they pretty much brought me up a skiing level but can't justify the $1000 price tag when I have a decent set already AND a board but....maybe next year.

Training plan this week: Admin day today sooooo spin mid morning. In Ottawa for work Tues/Wednesday so night boarding Tuesday at Camp fortune. Have to pick up my ID that I left as part of the ski demo AND my custom CTI braces at the hill last saturday sooooo they have a two hour pass that I should take advantage of. We also have PROPER snow soooooo time to get out for an XC ski. Will look into this with the wifey for weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment