Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Night boarding at Camp Fortune - Dry January!

Sounds silly but last night was a pretty good indication that I am staying on the RIGHTEOUS path with this new lifestyle of exercise and BOOZE free approach! Have a couple overnights in a hotel with work in the Ottawa location. Threw the idea out to a moto buddy, Trent, that we should do a night board sesh while I was in town.....it all came together. Quads were feeling it but in a good way and it is the morning after and I feel GREAT! The big tempt was post board when we grabbed a bite and a "drink" at the chalet........this would be the PERFECT time for a pint but I restrained with a grapefruit juice. Fitness and mental preparedness is increasing for this year's season! Paid my OO dues so it's ON baby!

Plan....get a day in with work consults and then plan a workout tonight after a good dinner somewhere.....

No comments:

Post a Comment