Sunday, January 6, 2019

Run with the wifey to keep the momentuum up!



Of course, I had one too many beers compliments of a buddy sending me a gift pack of Steamwhistle and recommend I drink this with the fancy schmancy Reidel beer glasses that accompanied the kit. Yup....tasty...Three king cans in and a couple glasses of wine with Jac over dinner had me waking up with more motivation for Monday's imminent "JANUARY GO DRY CHALLENGE". May push this into February as well...

Well, had to do something...both girls have friends over from sleepovers so it was an easy decision to do something OUTSIDE. Rund done....not a fan of the activity in general....doesn't float my boat, but it's crosstraining and can come in handy if I need to run back to the vehicle for some reason when out for a ride :)

Plan for the upcoming week? Simple.....Spin sometime tomorrow as part of home office day. In Ottawa for work Tuesday/Wednesday so hook up with a buddy for a snowboard Tuesday night at Camp Fortune and use the hotel gym on Wednesday night. Eat clean and stay the course with January DRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment