Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Fall is Here..NIGHT RIDING!!!!!!

Paul's Dirty Enduro is just around the corner..enterred the 60 k vs the 100 k so I could really just have FUN, while trying to beat the likes of Tommy and Fil in the process...that's right tommy...you're marked man ;) Getting in the necessary ride time this week has resulted in charging the lights and making the day longer to accomodate :)

Let me just state that MAN I like Night riding! Hooked up with Mr. Weima and Armstrong for a sweet little tick tack ticianing around the rocky and technical trails of Kingston. Great to ride with Shaun as he only has one speed.....fast....I decided to play it safe and just ride my own ride while letting shaun spin wildly in front and then into the distance for most of the ride. As the eyes and confidence returned....forgot how mellow the riding style gets when all you ride is 24 and 8 hour course (tame)I decided to chase his ass for the last technical section....FUN...Looking forward to doing this tempo throughout the whole loop. Loop was pretty mellow all in all, but a good night for it.

A little tired as I said yes vs my characteristic..."naaaah...I gotta get up early" to the idea of a beer on a patio at 11:30 at night...1:30 am came quickly.... :)

So plan is pretty simple....Get another mellow ride in Thursday and esseentially hammer as hard as the legs, lungs and psyche will allow on Saturday...starting at 8 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment