Friday, August 18, 2017

Pre Gullymor XC thoughts

This coming Sunday will be the Gullymor XC course which looks freaky FAST from the you tube clips that I have been watching. It seems like someone from a purely MOTO background has designed the XC course and I LIKEY!!!!!

I am hoping for a MUD FREE event to really capitalize on my strength of riding the dry. Choosing to avoid riding mud has really put me at a disadvantage in mindset everytime I come across a race with slippery and technical conditions. Hoping it all comes together this time. It's a long drive and yet another full weekend committment to participate in these events and looking forward to one of my best showings yet. Better than 4th will put me on the box.......bike, body and mind are ready. Already prepping mindset for muddy conditions in the event that this happens but....40% chance of rain tomorrow morning and then all butterflies and rainbows through till raceday :) If there is any event I can contend for a podium it's THIS and FREEFLOW so....time to pony up!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment