Thursday, June 9, 2011

1 MONTH post injury

It is now 1 month since I injured the right shoulder. Have been able to get a couple indoor spins, a couple runs in, a small bucket of balls and a game of best ball golf.... Thank-you mother nature for delivering torrential rain or gail force winds to ensure I stay off of the bike.

It is time....I have full range of motion in all but one plane (horizontal adduction) and have, what I would consider, the ability to return to light sport (bike/golf/wakeboard). It is time to re-evaluate the likelihood of re-enterring the summer/fall 8 hour and the HANSOLO...will test it for sure either tonight (road ride) or this wknd (combo waterski/wakeboard....pending a test today at KATC)

It seems a hell of a lot longer than four weeks......but my mind has definitely 'adjusted" to this change in schedule...now...can I adjust it back is the question...the next couple of weeks will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment