Monday, June 13, 2011

Shoulder test....SUCCESS

It has been getting harder and harder to "behave" a.k.a not get on a road or mt. bike. I am still in my 4th week and feeling pretty darn good. That being said, I thought it would be a good idea to put the skiis in the boat....rationale...getting up on two skiis is a piece of cake. If feeling good, I could kick one off and test a little slalom. Success. Muscle soreness in mid back NOT shoulder. Great sign. Next wknd will be wakeboarding.

The road bike will be beckoned for a quick rip and then the mt bike will have to be courted and talked nicely too all week as I have neglected her for far too long. Will get back into the swing over the next couple of weeks and then get back to delivering some good old fashioned ass whoopings to anyone choosing to ride with two wheels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment