Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Solstice pre-ride and First lap by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

Summer Solstice pre-ride and First lap by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

It appears I forgot to turn off my Garmin after pre-riding the first night.....hence the strange data

Arrived shortly after 4 pm on the Friday to get settled and set up. Pre-rode course with Shaun and Taylar ensuring we rolled very, and I mean, VERY easy. The lap was subsequently an hour 13 minutes. This course was fast and FUN!!! Kept it mellow....argh....can't do this narrative right now...pretty smoked from the drive back today...later when I have more time ;)

11th place out of 97 groups in our category is pretty decent I'd say ;) My lap times were 56, 1 hr 2 min(night) and 1 hr flat for a total of 3 laps..do I prefer this to solo??? Hmmmmm...yes and no...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment