Monday, July 26, 2010

recovery ride??

I was all fired up at work, almost feeling cooped up with the nice weather taunting me through the walls of windows that i am blessed to surround me overlooking the scenic waterfront of Gananoque. It was a done deal when I had the sun roof, both front windows open and that sense of......freedom overcome me on the ride home...i needed to get a ride in. Nothing silly...just load up the camel back with about 2 litres...just enough to make it a longer ride if i was REALLY feeling the weather.

Point blank..simple loop of 20 k with nothing to rave about other than the fact the legs and lungs were feeling waaaay better than i would have thought..stats on watch upstairs.....hmm maybe the legs are feeling it a bit today. And no...I'm not about to catch the last bit of the batchelorette with my wife.....that would be just gay..........not that there's anything wrong with that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment