Friday, April 8, 2011

Wow WHAT A WEEK or Rather WHAT A COUPLE OF MONTHS

I know that feeling.....it's what happens when you burst a bubble that releases any hint of stress that may be residing within oneself. Today marked the end of an era, if you will. I've worked as a Kinesiologist in acute to chronic care facilities for 14 years now with the last 2.5 years being what I would have considered an "ideal Job". Worked with great people and was provided the opportunity to create and grow services. It was a blast. Now, a new chapter....

Decided to mark my final day with a road ride. Quick text recruited another partnah for the ride. Shawn and I meandered through some rights and lefts north of the 401 to pump out a mello 60 k. Don't remember the last time I did a ride so effortlessly..the body and mind are connected :) Stats

2 hr 5 min
56.6 km
27 km/hr avg
51.7 max
89 avg CAD with max of 108
133 avg HR...that's right :) and max of 167.

Looking forward to organizing a regular ride twice a week for sure once I get my head around this new position. Things are feeling pretty good right now...just may have to grab a Keith's to celebrate :))

Plan....focus entirely on new job and plug in a ride on warm days..

No comments:

Post a Comment