Saturday, December 31, 2011

Run errrrr Skate on slippery roads

Day started out ok.....finished my book, "Another Year Younger" and downloaded a couple others to sink into in the near: Jeremy Clarkson, Around the Bend and Dale Carnegy's How to Win Friends and Infulence People. Love this Kobo!!!

Weather here is in a word.......NASTY!!! The roads and sidewalks are like icerinks and there really isn't enough snow and cold temps to drive me inside. My gym membership formally begins tomorrow so I was antsy antsy ANTSY to get some huffin and a puffin in! After a bit of running around, I decided to bite the bullet and throw on the running gear and skate around the neighbourhood. Managed 7 km of some super sketchy jogging at 68% THR. Now it's time to pop a beer and chill with the family tonight. Tomorrow, I welcome the gym and begin a highly structured regimine to ensure my 40th year will be my FITTEST year.....another year younger!

No comments:

Post a Comment