Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Goodlife ;)

Punched in. Got my "shoe tag" for my wife and I at Goodlife this morning. I was literally, one of 5, on this New Years morning after. Quite simply just spun on a bike for 25 min and then another 20 min on an elliptical. Just getting the body used to the fact that I am doing something....different...followed up with some lat pulldowns (right shoulder felt crunchy and weird), kept things light and super slow...one could say UBER slow ;)

So strength training has begun. Lat pulldowns, triceps, biceps, seated rows, and finishing up with some RC in neutral and 90 degrees flex/abduction. Plan is to venture again tomorrow with the wifey while dropping kids off at the "Jump" pgm...a godsend if they like it.....7 bucks for a place for kids to play while we workout.let's see how tolerant the staff will be to crying kids for the first couple of sessions ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment