Sunday, January 15, 2012

Football or Househunters?

Yeah, decided the best way to work out the kinks from hockey yesterday was to do a little huffin' and puffin' at the gym. This club ain't making any money on my membership ;) A quick one inclusive of 30 minutes of elliptical on random and ventured over to do some bench, lat pulldowns and some RC ex's. Decided to put the 45's on the bar for bench....right shoulder essentially said....PISS OFF, but my ego shoved a sock in it. Managed a couple controlled depth sets of 10-12 with the last set of 12 being juuuussst enough. Showered up and ready for a date with the wifey to check out Cirque de Soleil. I've seen two shows in Vegas..."KA" and "O". Should be interesting to see how this venue, K-Rock Centre in Kingston, measures up. Will go in with an open mind.....hmmm, I wonder if they sell the same jumbo size cocktails there for a ridiculously cheap price.....hmmmmm...wouldn't bet on that. Bringing workout gear (running) with me as I will be crashing at the Sis's house for Monday as I am doing some work which pulls me to the Scarborough area for two days straight....Wish there was more snow....will assess the situation and bring either wide or narrow planks with me as Dagmar is only 9 k away.. Will begin to commit to a regularly scheduled spin/core class....now will it be early a.m or early evening is the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment