Monday, January 2, 2012

Huh?!?! Did I just workout with Jac?

Yup this is what I would call a transition point....a point in which motivation to stay mean and lean has now taken a new found turn. My extremely understanding wife, Jacquelyn...the same woman who has tolerated many a day, of what some could consider family neglect, to enable my insatiable ability to ride a bike in local and remote parts of North America..the same woman who doesn't bat an eye at the expenses required of bike parts, gear, and "fancy pants fuel" to keep the head in check for past years 8 and 24 hour events.

The day has come....we worked out...TOGETHER!!!!! Yes, this is true....we joined Goodlife, dropped the kids off at "Jump" and got a legitimate workout in..kids entertained for a measly 7 bucks for 2 hours...golden! I'm seeing Yoga, spinning, and some of these group exercise classes attended by, not just one, but 2 Bragdons in!! This is gonna be a wild 2012...Why does this bring me so much pleasure....passions....UNITE!! Now if mutha nature could bring on the white stuff we would really have this GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!

Thinking this blogging may no longer need session entries..anticipate too frequent and too rewarding to result in the need to keep this flying, hoever.....we'll see ;)

Oh yeah...worked out yesterday as well....funny to see the 5 or 10 people attend this day and the 100 or more today....lots of partying I guess...now why is it I didn't pump a bunch of booze into my system that night!?!?!? Oh yeah....getting wiser in my advancing years hehehehehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment