Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Come onnnnnn...I'm Self ABSORBED!!!!!

My last post made reference that I may not post anymore given that exercise sessions are quickly becoming OCD like, but come on......who blogs for more than 3 years and just...calls it quits ;)

A productive workday at the home office and a date to meet Jac at the gym for 4:30. Super proud of her for making this decision. It was HER idea to book a gym date Monday and Wednesdays. We are also getting a 9 or 10 am session in on saturday by dropping the kids off at the playroom. I see nothing but great things resulting from this behaviour pattern.

The forecast is snow...nothing significant but a start. May get the skiis prepped and ready this weekend after all my region is Ottawa.....

So quick recap: 10 min warm-up on a new age stair master while waiting for Jac..she arrives and then a 30 minute session on the crosstrainer with a 5 min cooldown. Not bad..this brings it to 4 days in a row of cardio (run, gym, gym, gym). After cardio, we ventured into a bit of a circuit with some pretty state of the art machines...all about plug n play right now...first month just some straight forward circuits. Today was triceps, biceps, shoulder press, bench press, and lat pulldowns. Time was not on our side at this point and we decided to break for the day..Jac went to pick up kids from daycare and I spent another 5 minutes stretching on a mat. No shower as I figured I'll stew in my own juices before hockey tonight ;)

Should be a good night's sleep. Plan for tomorrow? May punch in for some Cardio before sitting in front of a computer for most of the day ;) Hmmm may have to get a pair of old mt bike shoes equipped with some spd cleats...bring on the spin classes...

No comments:

Post a Comment