Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Seems like FOREVER!!!

Wow, it's Wednesday and I finally punched in for a workout today. Yesterday, worked trumped the workout with a very late evening as a result....arriving home at 4:30 am late......yeah....I KNOW!?!?!? I brought this one on myself, however, I've bounced back today with a solid cardio session at the gym to some great sounds compliments of Filter...love that band man. A little discouraged as my plan to get some squats in were faultered by some squat rack hogs....haven't been enough of a fixture yet to feel comfortable to but in and ask if I could "work in" yet, but this will come if I continue to choose 4:30 workout times....b to the IZZY!!! Managed to crank up the reps with bicep curls to failure in two sets, super slow reps....tricep skull crushers, and some lat pulldowns to feel like I legitimately punched in. Craving......"options" for alternate cardio to cross trainer and treadmill jogging. Gym is still too novel NOT to use all of it's resources. Would have been a good day for out of doors cardio. Enjoying a green tea and am passing on hockey tonight..gots to listen to the body every once in a while. Now to see if I can get the wailing emms to tone down her dramatic sobbing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment