Friday, March 9, 2012

SLACK'A'LACKIN'

Ahhhh this explains why I am feeling so lethargic this morning. Not that it's 5:30 am and I've been up since 4 compliments of my 3 yr old thrashing around in our bed once again...but the fact that I haven't been to the gym since MONDAY!!!!

We need to rectify this immediately. Plan...attend spin class and back to back CX core class! Saturday will be regular gig with wife and kiddies drop at gym and FIRST OUTDOOR RIDE OF THE SEASON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Dates for Moab/Utah are getting closer...hoping to secure these by end of day and submit that oh so important vacaaaay request! More coffee needed.

Oh yes...why has it been so long...Wednesday should have been a workout day..but was on the losing edge of a curb with the work van = punctured right rear tire/bent rim = van in shop for repairs until Thursday...today is Friday and the tides will now be in my favour!

No comments:

Post a Comment