Monday, July 30, 2012

Door to Door-Home to Cottage with RIDICULOUS head winds by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

Door to Door-Home to Cottage with RIDICULOUS head winds by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

Plan was to ride to cottage Saturday morning...now the "morning" would have been the ideal time to go...before the notorious Kingston winds decided to surface and try to push my forehead to the ground the ENTIRE RIDE!!  Enough whining....a tough ride but a great workout nonetheless..

OK...my personal announcement...not going to race/ride Substance Projects local race on August 5th...my head is so NOT into racing this year...this doesn't have me concerned...I just think I need to look into different events.  Also...with my wife and kids...this is a pristine opportunity to relax and have friends up at cottage....this just makes waaay more sense.  I'm going to hold myself fast to keeping a date with Paul's dirty for the simple fact that I have a time that I need to beat from last year..yup..this will be kept.  It may help that I'll be riding whistler a couple weeks prior...hear they may have a few mountains up that way ;)

Plan today...drive drive drive for work and meet up with Fil for an evening road ride...maybe I can convince him to come out to my neck of the woods...we need to set up some strava segments on our Cambden East route

Something strange happening with Garmin data...looks like I broke the speed barrier with my max speed and also appears to have occurred with my max cadence....but...something tells me going over 9000 k/hr maaaaaaaaay not have happened...or...did it? Quantuum physics my friends...quantuum physics....

No comments:

Post a Comment