Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Tommy hammer Hanaran ride in Durham by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

Tommy hammer Hanaran ride in Durham by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

Busy weekend and busy start to the work week. Nonetheless, found a beauty loop at the cottage that I wish I had explore in past....this was done on the mountain bike but will definitely bring the roadie to get a few loops of this potentially quick route.

Brought the bike with to a mtg in Toronto...met up with Tommy following...now...my plan was to bring the Garmin and just explore as I was a little stiff and sore from a weekend of activity including the cottage loop, wakeboarding,slalom skiing, as well as some swimming...a quick return text from Tommy quickly changed this plan...now it was just trying to hang on for 2.5 hours.

Mistake number 1....only brought 1 water bottle for a 2.5 hour ride?!?!? Mistake number 2..didn't bring any calories with.....mistake number 3...thinking I could hang on tommy's wheel every climb....HAHA..a killer workout for me and most likely an easy recovery ride for Tommy. Kudos for that monster for coming in 3rd place in the SS category over the weekend at Substance Projects marathon race at Mansfield.

Plan today...drink more than my 2 a day quota for caffeine based products and venture out to Ottawa for work...no riding for this cat today...me calling it a recovery day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment