Saturday, August 18, 2012

CB EFT with Tommy H, Fil and Shaun..partially by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

CB EFT with Tommy H, Fil and Shaun..partially by ripnriding at Garmin Connect - Details

All the stars aligned and after some frantic text and calls from Fil, Tommy and I rode out to find Shaun and Fil in the trails.  CB is in PRISTINE shape right now..dry dry dry and fast fast fast..We rode every trail that works well together and with some intensity.  I think Tommy appreciated the technical component of this network and look forward to a beauty ride at the farm tomorrow.

Had some shifting issues present themselves during the last 1/4 of ride...10 sec on the stand fine tuned that issue.  Decided to take advantage of the offer to drive a pristine 1979 Porsche 911 SC to Gananoque (the Pop's) to pick up a few tubes as the elusive innertube monster got me again and yet again, I opted for the no tube or pump option..for now on...carry a tube, C02 and pump.  Something strange comes over me everytime I drive this car...It's like constant butterflies in the stomache...Pure Joy, me thinks :)

Have the house to myself for another 3 hours as wife and kids are en route from NB.  Looking forward to getting the little stinks messing up the place again...weird how this is..Think I'll pour a frosty one and continue reading a new book, The Human Zoo...yet another great referral from Mr. Gilic.

No comments:

Post a Comment