Tuesday, August 11, 2020

3 weeks post injury...

 So had a repeat xray to rule out fracture last friday and recommendation for MRI which is happening TONIGHT to get some firm clarity on what is INTACT and what may be stretched(hopefully) or completely torn(fingers crossed not the case).


Making some gains in decreased discomfort with weightbearing.  Small gains in range of motion.  Improved function ie able to walk independently with the brace and alternating steps now...still cautiously indoors only.

Just finished my third session of easy spinning on the MTB that I equipped with flats and it felt better than yesterday.  The bike is going to be my metaphysical crutch and most effective rehab tool.

I think I'll start with some walking up and down the road as well to improve gait and work on that end range extension!


So...all and all...progressing albeit slowly...3 weeks have flown by...

No comments:

Post a Comment