Thursday, August 27, 2020

And it goes on...one more day at a time...

 Met with my Athletic Therapist yesterday and give kudos the expertise from one such lady who is developing her craft at such a young age.  She found some areas in the hamstring where my ITB literally tried to fuse to my hamstring.  Some dutiful stroking with a piece of smooth metal while performing the Graston technique has definitely helped with some mobility in end range extension.  Less swelling and more comfort with ambulating is a good sign.  1% improvement every day is....IMPROVEMENT!

September 21st can take it's time because the thought of having surgical instruments to remove, debride and potentially repair a knee is not top of mind right now...what IS top of mind is doing every damn thing I can to get this rehab'd properly without.  Hopeful that I will be looking back at these posts and noting the sucess with this pursuit.  

No comments:

Post a Comment