Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Day 15 and MTB on road felt GOOD!

 Had my MRI last night and, of course, was a little heightened when the tech asked me after if my knee felt very unstable and whether I have a brace....assuming this may be a standard question but.....could have been her way of giving me a "heads up" for what will be reported...anyways not putting more thought into that.

Got out for a little spin on the MTB.  Notable improvement off the hop with the first couple of rotations being smooth with little pinch at the upper stroke.  End stroke still won't let me drop my heel but seat height is adjusted perfectly.

Did my utmost BEST to behave myself and kept cadence over 90 ish throughout.  Could have gone longer but using my head to evaluate how it feels tonight and tomorrow.  If good...giddy up again!  Will have to start with some wall squats and some swiss ball hamstring exercises...

https://www.strava.com/activities/3902974472

No comments:

Post a Comment