Wednesday, March 9, 2011

He's Baaaaaack

Fil has blessed us with his presence after being in BC soaking up all that POW on some super fat skiis for the last couple of weeks. Mr. Gilmour also made a strong appearance (still think this guy has a duplicate bike set up at home) and Molly, of course, was in attendance for a good hour spin tonight.

Was feeling a little apprehensive and did hold back or felt like I was holding back during tonights session as I'm getting over this lingering cold...not getting worse and feeling better every day. Good to flush it out with a little Suffarama. Think I need to crank up my tension as tonight felt.....too good.....almost cheating good. Also keeping an eye on my left knee as it is getting a little "tweaky". May get Molly to provide her professional opinion on tracking issue probability and play around with some Mcconnel taping for Friday's session.

Shit....5 more sessions and it's kick back and recover for prepatory reasons...Blah blah blah...heart rate average was 149 and blah blah blah..I want to ride OUTSIDE NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment