Thursday, March 17, 2011

Quick Update Sunday to today

The last week has been a blur....Sunday and Wednesday got some indoor spins in. Usual stuff, with the best to come.....Training tire is OFF, road tire is ON and I am just dancing with the idea of getting a road ride in either tonight or on wknd.....ahhh but here comes the challenge....Wife is taking our oldest to TO for a princess castle party thing which means me and little emms are alone Friday and Saturday....so, if a spin is going to happen....Sunday or TONIGHT is the time. It's 3 degrees and with the windchill.........bloody cold. I'm Going to SC NEXT WEEK where the temps are warm and fuzzy. Unless the sun god him/herself smacks me with some warm rays on Sunday aft...I'm going to let the body "rest" in anticipation of some full on wreckage borderlining overtraining while in SC.

It is St. Patricks day after all AND, once again, I have to remind myself..... I DON'T GET PAID TO RIDE/RACE. That being said..sum up here at work and go home and tiker with the bikes, get the hop out of my rear wheel on my mountain bike and go over the road bike to ensure I haven't rusted out any bolts from pouring gallons of sweat all over it this indoor winter season.

Next winter.....SOLD on a CHEAP SS to just get out and RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDe

No comments:

Post a Comment