Saturday, May 21, 2011

Let it Rain :))

Why would I wish for this kind of weather, ONLY around the Kingston area.....because it keeps me from getting on my bike. Had my parents and my little nephew, Tyson, for dinner last night and decided it might be a good idea to hop on the mountain bike and tool around the Cul de Sac, while they were packing up the Tysonater to take him home. I am at a very dangerous stage right now....could quite easily gear up and go for a ride, BUT, it really wouldn't take much to flare up this healing shoulder. I'm still shy of 2 weeks post injury and should behave.

So...my plan is to watch my belly grow and my head get fuzzy over the weekend and then re-evaluate the option of road ride on the Mountain bike...start easy...Less than an hour.....should be ok....

Today is also marking the day of a "first event" that I was on the fence about enterring this year. Will live vicariously through Tommy and get his play by play recounts of the 50 miler at Mansfield.. So, shoulder still affecting my ability to play AND no coffee in the house...the day can ONLY get better, RIght?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment