Thursday, May 26, 2011

Theraband strengthening begins

Decided to take advantage of my "physio coverage" yesterday as the exceptional treatment I was receiving from the Kingston Athletic Center was starting to hit my bank acct. Will spare the details of my physiotherapy experience, but have confirmed that I will continue with the crew at Kingston Athletic Therapy for current and ANY future issues I may have. Why....leave the athletic injuries to the Athletic Therapists....I say :)

Was a tad sore after some "subscap and supra soft tissue work"...once again...leave the athletic injuries to the athletic therapists. Just did a set of theraband strengthening this morning in all planes of motion...good sign...will keep this in the van and do on road and DEFINITELY get on the mountain bike AFTER the weekend. Things are looking good :))

No comments:

Post a Comment