Thursday, February 23, 2012

Ctrl, Alt, Del....DONE

After last evenings FIASCO.....it was time to get the body back in check! My return trip from Orillia region should have been just over 3 hrs with a GPS estimated arrival of 7:30. GREAT! I thought....just in time to help out putting the kiddies to bed and getting some story time in.....alas.....traffic detour as a result of some swine involved in a high speed chase with I'm guessing OPP who decided to crash his vehicle into a divider at 1 pm!!! End result....me getting home at MIDNIGHT...actually 12:04 to be exact!!! Luckily, I had the internet and my Kobo with me to entertain me along the way. Managed to get tied in with a Fil and Shaun this morning who were going to Ninja my garage with or without me. The spin session was juuuuuuust what the doctor ordered. just shy of an hour of a Spinerval vid called...muscle breakdown!! Highlight were 4 sec on/4 sec off intervals for 5 and 3 minutes....beauty is all I can say!! Am getting so much closer to committing to this years events.....8 hrs are beckoning me..again...24 will be a group format....I don't know....8 hours is just the perfect amount of time to ride...and ride HARD is the plan this year! Good local day for work...making things happen steve ;) Lots of excitement! Getting ready for hockey tonight. Big travel day today, gym Sunday and Work related demands will see me punching in to a hotel for workouts Sun-Tues in Ottawa.....hmmmmm perhaps I should bring a bike.......if it was just a little nicer..... SSSSsssssTATS! 52 min...drop in the bucket but... 575 CAL/40% fat max 178 or 95% avg 147 or 79%...interesting that it is really getting hard to max out heart rate.....sniff sniff is that fitness I smell?? Hard-20:40 min; Light 10:44; Moderate 16:15 min Hockey should shed the light on energy reserves.... Oh yes...it is official....more than my 2 coffee quota per day..makes me.........mental. Back to the 2 day quota

No comments:

Post a Comment