Thursday, February 16, 2012

Return to the Garage.....apprehensively

Early Morning spin today with Shaun and Fil attending. They have now infiltrated my garage and have indicated they will continue to do so WITH or WITHOUT me. This being said......the control freak I am....means I am "Uping" up my training now to include intermittent Garage spins with a couple lunatics. Have to admit......felt good to spin over the cranks. Polar watch is still F&*ed up so all I had for feedback was heart rate data. Fil and Shaun showed up, like 3 minutes early.....this was a good sign....Fil toting his own laptop due to our major IT issues we've had in the past trying to run these vids on my systems was also addressed...things looking better. Some slight trash talking about looking forward to ripping each others legs off....correction Fil and I trash talking and Shaun behaving......hmmmmmm....This guy is a potential sleeper ;) and the session began. The video was called "Hillacious" from none other than Coach Troy. Have to admit...these sessions are well put together. Did my best to follow my "OWN ZONE" range identified by my HRM, however realised after reading the instruction manual.....I'm not warming up properly to enable the adjustment of range.....will do this next time. Solid hour of simulated rolling hills ended and started the day. Will invest the wknd to family time soooooo, should get me arse into the gym to start the day tomorrow. Now.......if I could just get rid of this deeply routed phlegm....lung brush anyone?!?!? Good to get a msg from one of the original attendees today.....hoping to get some riding in the near...from the sounds of it....will take quite an effort to keep up to her ;) NOw.....if I could only come into about 5-6K for a new ride........hmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment