Friday, April 6, 2012

If I were a muppet....I think I'd be ANIMAL!!!

I recall the most recent "family movie" that the wife, kids and I had last sunday in the basement. The movie was the muppets....man I used to LOVE that show as a youngstah!! Reason for this intro is to reflect on the character, Animal....so....he was in this anger management class before the muppets came to visit him to get the whole crew together for one last show to raise money to get the old studio back (hahahahahah...love it). Jack Black was his..."handler" or suppport guy and told the muppets he wasn't allowed to drum as this was his "trigger"....well...yesterday...I found my "trigger"...it was riding a blend of fast, technical, and flowy DRY mountain bike trails. Just as animal found his happiness at the end of the muppets banging the shit out of his drums....I found happiness ricchocheting of rocks and rim eating cracks with Shaun and Fil!!

So, it's back to normalcy again and the urge to be on the bike every sunny day and.....this long wknd the foreceast is calling for nothing BUT SUN!!!!!!!! Riding today with a rather large group at 10 :)))))) Saturday...family day with hopes of getting to gym with Jac (kids at jump room) and...Sunday will be a road or mountain ride ;)

Just a few more days of these POLAR stats.....Looking forward to Garmin and this Strava app:

1 hr 30 min
1201 cal 30% fat
max 99% or 185....specificity time :)))
avg 83% or 155
Hard 1 hr 3 min; Light 11 min; Moderate 15 min

Stats show a pretty intense session....it was....reason number 1....trying to keep up with Mr. Weima...reason number 2...had Fil with a GOPRO behind me most of the time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment