Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Refuse to enter 40 into Cardio equipment ;)

Yesterday was my last day where I could legitimately input 39 into the cardio equipment for my age...firstly because my "age adjusted max" is higher than the calculated 40 yr old and secondly.....because I can ;)

Decided as this was going to be my last day as a 30 something....it makes good sense to get a 30 something workout in. Weather still crap, otherwise, this would have resulted in a nice looooong ride so...alternative....gerbil in a cage a.k.a gym. The usual meandering with purpose...30 min here...30 min there on crossramp and treadmill with interval settings. Meander over to freeweights and some bench with dumbells, and focus on shoulder and end with planks.....

I have decided to consider this the season of "shark swimming with fishes" or observe the competition in solo 24 ABOVE 40 this season by doing this in 6-10 group a.k.a FUN vs suffering and perhaps do a Try an O-cup to also feel out the competition. Hmmmmm....now that I'm officially 40...I should have a midlife crisis and look into full carbon rigs that also double as wall art for the next season....yeah...that sounds about right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment