Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Interesting turn of events....

As indicated in last post....last ride was Saturday, felt a throat thing coming on Sunday, confirmed this on Monday with a doctor's visit..STREP THROAT...on antibiotics and goal is to rest...get a call from Mother indicating my, tough as nails, 93 yr old grandmother has had a stroke on Tuesday and the kicker...my 24 hour partner's aunt passed away soon after I called to reassure that the wknd was a go. Hmmm now I'm twiddling my thumbs...my grandmother is on the up and up making gains almost hourly and...my partner is awaiting confirmation of funeral date. I have taken the initiative to confirm I can change my tag to a solo entry. Oh yeah...weather forecast is calling for showers both saturday and sunday....

This event will be a true test of mental/physical character...no more posts until I return from the event either a tag or solo team successor.

No comments:

Post a Comment