Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happiness is.......

A mountain ride with Dr. Fil, with me being a tour guide of the local trails he has yet to play on around Collins Bay. It was all pretty wet...yeah yeah yeah, all you tree huggers out there and that blah blah blah about erosion etc...I'm a tactician when I ride and you can barely see my tracks ;)

Found a bunch of new trail that these guys have been building and all in all FUN. Legs felt freakin' crazy strong!!!!! Including this wknd, that's 4 rides in a row.....NIIIIIIICE!

1 hour 27 min exe time; 1:26 ride time = less than 15 second breaks ~ 4 of them....waiting for my riding buddy :)
137 avg to 163 max....hmm is that fitness I'm seeing hehehehe
In zone 1 hr 20; above 1 min; below 5 min....why yes....YES it is Fitness I'm seeing
846 Kcal
18.7 km
12.9-39.4 km/hr......slick as goose poop

Plan...rest tomorrow and Fil was talking night ride Thursday...WHY NOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment