Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hockey...four games in TWO DAYS

Hmmm haven't figured how to post from I-phone...anyways..After spending this morning posting some stuff on ebay like my old headlights for my A4 and some size 8 ladies cross country boots I bought for my wife in the effort of gaining some guilt free spending money for SC, I am prepping for a busy wknd of hockey.

I used to play quite competitively in my earlier years and have kept up with the game joining partial seasons in Mens leagues and pick up games, but, don't recall the last time I played 4 games in two days......should be a trip. All packed up and ready to play first game at 1. Apparently is a benfit tourney for Wolf island...will find out more as I was just recruited by an old buddy of mine from University days...good to catch up with some post game beeahs as the wife will be away for the evening...wish I could say I'll be firing it up...but common sense prevails.....will update later

No comments:

Post a Comment