Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Solo Night Ski.....creeeeeeepy

Decided early in the day that I was going to commit to strapping on the planks and exploring around a local golf course this evening....wasn't sure if this was going to happen as I hadn't "authorized it" with the wife...she is still under the impression that Mond, Wednesdays, Fridays are ENOUGH time for working out...She could sense my self talk by my nonverbal gesturing and frequent glances outside...I picked my moment and got the nod....Yeehaw

Arrived at Cataraqui Golf course and prepped my HR monitor/phone for stats just to get a quick baseline for a solo 5 k of just friggin around. There were well established tracks but my confidence in wayfinding around this kind of creepy dark golf course kept me in the high plains. Nothing exciting, just shy of 5 k of swooshing and slapping around:

Phone stats:
40 min 37 sec
7.33 avg Km/hr
398 cal

Timex Stats:
147 bpm avg hr; 165 max; min 71 bpm
583 cal (i like the watch cal better ;)

Plan - Intense but short sub hour anaerobic interval spin tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment