Saturday, February 26, 2011

Date day and NIGHT

Saturday morning and looking forward to the first of my two dates. The first is with Mr Etough and "24 Hour Solo" while getting a little aerobic spin in the basement. Was feeling a little "off" the past couple of days so decided it would be wise to lay off the training and await the end state of whatever was manifesting itself in my body. I'm coffee two in and......have set-up the bike to rock and rolll.

Then after kids and wife get back from gymnastics it's a little family bonding time before we drop the kids off at the folks and head out for OUR date night. I do have to say, it's great to live in the same city as one's parents and it's great that I have parents who are willing and able to take these little munchkins once a week to enable Jac and I to have some good ole fashioned "us" time. The Keg is first on the agenda and let the chips fall where they may after that....

Plan for tomorrow is to also get a good long spin in as well...shit...only three more weeks until SC..I can already feel the warm sun on my quads as I intermittently get out of the saddle, much like a metronome, to attack either Fil, Carmen, or Tommy...I'm sure we'll all have our turn ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment