Thursday, February 24, 2011

"recovery spin" AAAAaahhh

Just me and Molly last night to get 6 straight sessions in a row in...THis was a recovery spin with the following format: 15 min warm-up, 5 x 40 (sec high cadence - 20 sec low intensity) with 3 min recovery between each of these sets and an easy spin to cool down to get a cooool hour in the saddle. NO coach troy....just some groovy spin tunes. Avg HR was 129 (that's more like it eh tommy) Will add rest of stats after tonight's HARD ANAEROBIC SESSION of 75 min...I'll admit it.....body is feeling a tad beat up.....may take Friday and saturday off...expecting snow...may have to wax up those skiis again ...YIPPEEEEEEE

So when I wrote the above it was during a quick moment at work. Body started to rebel with me soon after. The idea to take it easy came to light and cancelled the evening spin. Chillin and "listening" to Leafs vs Habs game as coverage is BLACKED out here in K-town. I gues a freakin BILLIARDS tourney in TRENTON was considered more important ?!?!!?!?!

1 comment:

  1. Much more reasonable HR. I can keep up with that.
    Blacked out? WTF?

    ReplyDelete