Sunday, February 13, 2011

Shifting gears or MISSHIFTING gears!?!?!?!

Plans changed pretty drastically, it seems, which were partially to having one car as mine was in the shop. DID manage to get the regular Thursday night ski in with Frank, Fil and Shawn. A solid 10 plus k of pretty slick classic skiing. Usual hit the hay around midnight and hope for a solid 5 hrs of sleep to get ready for Friday work.

Friday's post workout turned into a pickup kids, wife, and pop by the liquor store....never a good start, for training anyways.....settled into the evening with a couple beer and caught up with some essential chores on Saturday. So Saturday's hockey game ALSO cancelled for reasons I am not entirely clear about....next thing you know its Sunday and I have't brought my heart rate up past 100 since Thursday...correction since installing a K&N air filter in the A6 yesterday....more frustration than anything

SOooooo..I'm sitting here drinking a coffee with little emms and about to evaluate the weather for today's scheduled XC ski with the wife...weather forecast calling for positive temps....no way am I prepping our skiis with that warm weather crap wax....thinking a spin in basement (hopefully) get that going in the next hour and then re-evaluate the xc ski thing..

Back to coffee, Barnie and catering to the requests of my 2.5 yr old :)

Will definitely get a 2 hour spin in as Tommy was planning on getting ANOTHER 100k OUTDOOR ride in....if only i had an "outdoor bike".....can't have it all I guess...or can I ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment