Saturday, May 29, 2010

Family bike ride

A breath of fresh air.....wife took our oldest to gymnastics today so my brain slowly configured itself to identify that HEY, this is a perfect opportunity to take my youngest for a little bike ride meandering throughout the subdivision scoping out yard sales....fun! Hooked up my Fondriest Mega plus to the bike stroller (talk about overkill hehehe) after I wrapped some electrical tape around the chain stay...after all it is Italian....and off we went.

Little Emms was enjoying herself with her sippy cup and snacks and me just able to soak up some rays and just BEING outdoors. Got back and watched Emms play and play and plaaaay. Wife got back and loaded both kids in stroller wife donned the Giant and another ride was had. Actually a bit tuckered out..may have something to do with the fact I bought some Gin, limes, tonic and combined them together a few times last night....LOVE summer.

Now we're just chillin and I'm debating whether to check out a place called McCauly Mountain tomorrow or hit the local trails...should really switch it up...in that case....may get a roadie on the skinnies tomorrow. Hmm time for a beer

No comments:

Post a Comment