Sunday, May 2, 2010

Let it begin

I've been following Mat Spak's blog once it was flagged by Tommy Hanrahan as a good resource to keep the motivation up for training for this season's mountain bike events. I've been consistently keeping track on a Blog that another highly motivated rider Winston had created last year.

I feel it's time to track my own progress and journal my experiences with this years 8 hour and 24 hour solo events on my own personal blog page...gradually adapting to this technology. I don't know how to add all of my previously logged info to this blog so......a fresh start, kind of like resetting the trip/stored info on the Polar...kind of sad to see all of that hard earned info just....dissapear. I'm going to try and import data "old school" cut and paste and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment