Sunday, May 2, 2010

Roadie with the good Doctah

So I'm all primed to hook up with this guy I rode a 24 hour a couple years back and I get a spontaneous text from my regular riding buddy that has been living it up in BC....no question, priority shift and unhook the road bike for a social ride.

The social ride quickly turned into a recap of each other's fitness training over the winter. Decided to keep the computer off of the bike and just riiiiiide. We pumped out a mellow 50 k with each hill that used to bag us feeling like a mole hill....good sign.

Will be in Brockville for work all day so plan on taking a pack with clothes, snacks to drop off at work on my way home to enable a ride to work/home day Wednesday.....getting pretty pumped about this years 8 hour on my new riiiide.

Fuel, shower, movie, bed, and recover...if I was wearing my HR monitor today....definitely maxed out on all three climbs....which, I killed btw....beauty night

No comments:

Post a Comment